Situated on the Parramatta River at the end of Great North Road, Abbotsford Sailing Club operates every Saturday (except Christmas & the first 2 weekends of January). There is a winter program held as well. Whether racing around marks in squally weather or pottering up and down on a sunny day, Abbotsford Sailing Club can provide an environment to fulfil all your sailing ambitions.
- Capsizing demonstration by Chris: http://youtu.be/HctJCvXM3YY
- Twilight sailing is being organised, please check here.
- We are organising an exhibition in Five Dock library over the summer, read more on the news page here.
- Third family fun day on 1December 10:30 am - 3 pm, call or text Judy on 0419 252 324 to register. To learn more about family days, check here. $10 lunch on the Balcony
- Scout is back in the water!! Here are some photos (external link)
- Register for Learn to Sail on this website!