Experience the sport of sailing at Abbotsford 12ft Sailing Club.
The club offers opportunities to Experience Sailing and receive continued training in sailing for young and old.
- We offer a season long training for beginner youth sailors 9 - 14 yr old. Over 2018/2019 we will not run a formal Learn to Sail program, however, if you are interested in learning to sail, please register your interest via the Learn to Sail page, or come by the club on Saurday afternoon.
- Children need to be prepared to get wet!
- Children need to be able to swim and must be confident in deep water however PFDs (Life-jackets) will be provided by the club.
- The club participates in Discover Sailing Day and we invite people to joins us for a sail on November 5th 2017. Please see the Discover Sailing Day website
- Our Experience Sailing program is kindly supported by Club Five Dock and Canada Bay Club via CDSE category II funding
- Club training Optimists kindly provided by the Boating Industry Association and Yachting NSW.