Experience the sport of sailing at Abbotsford 12ft Sailing Club.
The club offers opportunities to Experience Sailing and receive continued training in sailing for young and old.
- We offer a season long training for beginner youth sailors 9 - 14 yr old. We are now seeking applications for the next season (2020/2021) for the formal Learn to Sail program. If you are interested in learning to sail, please register your interest via the Learn to Sail page, or come by the club on Saturday afternoon.
- For older youth and adults, we have volunteers who are willing to train you under our Social Sailing program, e-mail.
- Children need to be prepared to get wet!
- Children need to be able to swim and must be confident in deep water however PFDs (Life-jackets) will be provided by the club.
- The club participates in Discover Sailing Days and we invite people to joins us for a sail. Please see the Discover Sailing Day website for the official date each year, but the club might also organise different days. Contact the club for questions.
- Our Experience Sailing program is kindly supported by Club Five Dock and Canada Bay Club via CDSE category II funding
- Club training Optimists kindly provided by the Boating Industry Association and Yachting NSW.