- COVID-19 Statement It is with great regret that we have decided to cancel all further racing as off 28 March at the club due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. We are making this under sailing instruction 10.(2) and this will be posted on the notice board under rule 9.
- The presentation night is also postponed to the beginning of next season which will hopefully be roaring kick off for 2020/2021.
- The club management hopes that you all will be safe and wishes you all the best in this difficult time.
- Discover Sailing day on 22 March has been postponed to early in the new season (September/October)
- 12ft Skiff Nationals at Abbotsford. has been postponed, we will update you when new information becomes available
- Would you like to support the future of the club? Abbotsford 12 SC has teamed up with the Australian Sports Foundation to give a tax deductible donation to the club. Please visit our funding page if you would like to help secure the future of the club!
- Support boat roster. This is now on the club calendar. Please check the club calendar for your assigned dates.
- Social sailing will continue through May and is for club members and their guests 10:30 am - 1 pm. Subscribe to the social sailing mailing list to be alerted on what Sunday or Saturday this will take place: e-mail. There is a small cost involved if you don't own a boat, please see here for more information. This is also a good opportunity for new adults to join the sport of sailing.
- Our newsletters can be downloaded from the news page
- Next club meeting: Check the club calendar, all members welcome.
- Abbotsford now has a Youtube channel. Videos from racing have been posted.
- Register for Learn to Sail on this website!
Follow us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Abbotsfordsailingclub/
Our sailing is supported by the generosity of