- Try Sailing for 2021/2022. The October session has been cancelled to the ongoing COVID restrictions. However, the February 2022 session is still planned. Please see our Try Sailing page and register here on this page.
- Membership and registrations are now due!! Forms can be found on the Membership page.
- Please note that the club is now closed for all community sport activity. If you need to collect equipment, please follow the sign-in requirements using the app: A12SC QR Code Checkin-out 1-01-2021.pdf
- Come and join the "Friends of Abbotsford" initiative! This is a bi-weekly social event when the club is open.
- The latest COVID management plan is summarised here. Please adhere to these rules as the alternative is to close the club! In addition, the club could be liable for penalties up to $53,000!
- Newsletters can be downloaded from the news page
- Phil Marsh is the Club COVID Officer, he is the main point of contact for questions about COVID management at the club.The COVID-19 management plan will be reviewed by the management committee on a monthly basis and any changes will be communicated to all members.
- Would you like to support the future of the club?Abbotsford 12 SC has teamed up with the Australian Sports Foundation to give a tax deductible donation to the club. Please visit our funding page if you would like to help secure the future of the club!
- Follow us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Abbotsfordsailingclub/
Our sailing is supported by the generosity of